- This event has passed.
Friday Club Nights – all riders 8+ yrs old
September 4, 2020 @ 5:15 pm - 7:00 pm
Due to our current alert level 2, we can only have a maximum of 100 at any one time at an event, includes riders, volunteers, parents, spectators…..
We have decided to get us on our bikes, under alert level 2 we will run club nights twice per week, being Wednesday’s & Friday’s.
- Wednesday’s will be all striders & sprockets (up to & incl 7 years old)
- Friday’s will be all riders 8+ years old
Same time, BUT there will be no shop operating & NO HIRE AVAILABLE (no bikes, helmets, gloves)
- Bring your own drinks, snacks etc…
- Use QR code tracing app or complete attendance form
- Follow current requirements – distancing, hygiene……..
- hand washing available inside club rooms
- hand sanitiser will be readily available
- If you are unwell please do not attend
Also to eliminate lining up to register, please register online:
Options for members:
- All members that hold a current concession card (club nights &/or training), on website under ‘members’ registration available from mid-day on the day of event https://www.hamiltonbmx.co.nz/members/
- if you can purchase a concession card (club night &/or training) $20 via our shopping cart, then register online via our website under ‘members’ on the day of event. https://www.hamiltonbmx.co.nz/members/store-2/
- to use the following links to register for club nights &/or training, either do a bank transfer of amount due or the club will invoice you at the end of the month. These links will be available via our website under ‘members’.
- Wednesday club night – https://nzbmx.club/events/event_reg.php?id=444
- Friday club night – https://nzbmx.club/events/event_reg.php?id=446
- Sprocket & club training – https://nzbmx.club/events/event_reg.php?id=447
Options for Riders/members from other clubs:
- to use the following link to register for club nights or via our website under online registrations, either do a bank transfer of amount due or the club will invoice you at the end of the month. These links will be available via our website under ‘online registrations’ go to ‘members of other clubs’
Options for non members/new riders:
- Non Members (new riders) via our website under ‘online registrations’ – use the online shopping cart to add rider attending or family & purchase online. Either do a bank transfer of amount due or the club will invoice you at the end of the month. Please ensure you add in the notes – date attending, name & age of rider registering & anyone else attending eg. parent….
If you have any questions please ask, please submit your registrations as early as possible.