- This event has passed.
Wednesday Club Night – striders & sprocket riders up to & incl 7yrs old
September 2 @ 5:15 pm - 7:00 pm
Due to our current alert level 2, we can only have a maximum of 100 at any one time at an event, includes riders, volunteers, parents, spectators…..
We have decided to get us on our bikes, under alert level 2 we will run club nights twice per week, being Wednesday’s & Friday’s.
- Wednesday’s will be all striders & sprockets (up to & incl 7 years old)
- Friday’s will be all riders 8+ years old
Same time, BUT there will be no shop operating & NO HIRE AVAILABLE (no bikes, helmets, gloves)
- Bring your own drinks, snacks etc…
- Use QR code tracing app or complete attendance form
- Follow current requirements – distancing, hygiene……..
- hand washing available inside club rooms
- hand sanitiser will be readily available
- If you are unwell please do not attend
Also to eliminate lining up to register, please register online:
Options for members:
- All members that hold a current concession card (club nights &/or training), on website under ‘members’ registration available from mid-day on the day of event http://www.hamiltonbmx.co.nz/members/
- if you can purchase a concession card (club night &/or training) $20 via our shopping cart, then register online via our website under ‘members’ on the day of event. http://www.hamiltonbmx.co.nz/members/store-2/
- to use the following links to register for club nights &/or training, either do a bank transfer of amount due or the club will invoice you at the end of the month. These links will be available via our website under ‘members’.
- Wednesday club night – https://nzbmx.club/events/event_reg.php?id=444
- Friday club night – https://nzbmx.club/events/event_reg.php?id=446
- Sprocket & club training – https://nzbmx.club/events/event_reg.php?id=447
Options for Riders/members from other clubs:
- to use the following link to register for club nights or via our website under online registrations, either do a bank transfer of amount due or the club will invoice you at the end of the month. These links will be available via our website under ‘online registrations’ go to ‘members of other clubs’
Options for non members/new riders:
- Non Members (new riders) via our website under ‘online registrations’ – use the online shopping cart to add rider attending or family & purchase online. Either do a bank transfer of amount due or the club will invoice you at the end of the month. Please ensure you add in the notes – date attending, name & age of rider registering & anyone else attending eg. parent….
If you have any questions please ask, please submit your registrations as early as possible.
We invite you all to come along to our Wednesday Club Nights, register at club rooms from 5.15pm, racing starts @ 6pm. For all riders on balance & pedal bikes from new to experienced riders. Riders must be fully covered e.g. long pants, long sleeve top, covered shoes We have bike & helmet hire available $2 per item.
New riders the first 3 club nights are FREE to register, then next 7 club nights cost $3 per rider/night this gives you time to get involved & see if BMX & our club is a sport that you want to join & join our club.
- Balance Bike (mini wheelers)
- Pedal Bikes all ages
- MTB class
- Buddy Nights
- Superclass Intermediate 12+yrs & Senior Challenge(1st Wednesday of the month)
See you at the track!